My husband loves orange – bright, burn-your-retina orange. And like all parents, we often project our likes and preferences onto our children. So it’s no surprise that the latest edition to Jason’s room is a very orange table that I repurposed from a West Elm coffee table in an espresso finish (yes, it took 5 coats).
Here is Jason’s table, along with some additional inspiration for anyone looking to add a shot of orange to a child’s room:
- Practical Orange: Simple storage containers from The Container Store.
- Amusing Orange: The award-winning Billibo chair from Moolka.
- Low-Commitment Orange: Set of 26 orange polka dot decals from Decal.
- Mid-Century Orange: Retro child’s rocking chair available from PourToujours.
- Bold Orange: Lobster red-orange credenza from CB2.
- Serene Orange: Cherry blossom print by CabbagesandKings Art.