We’ve had several failed attempts over the past few months to adorn my daughter’s head with hair clips, headbands and other accessories, but today she decided it was time to wear hair clips. Lots of them.
I’ll wait a few days to see if the trend continues, but in the meantime, I’m gathering ideas for more adorable accessories. Here are a few of my top picks so far:
From left to right:
- Fabric Flower clip by Jenta 2B.
- Set of two red polka dot snap clips by Seed.
- Blush beaded petal clip by Seed.
- Crewcuts pom-pom flower pin in neon pink.
- Set of three pink and green ribbon clips by Daisy Hill Studio.
- Set of two rose bobby pins by Nest Pretty Things.