I’m not entirely convinced that he’ll wear it, but I love the idea of getting Jason a watch for his upcoming birthday. I’m just not sure which I want more – something that looks really cool (as in the orange number below) or something that will help him learn how to tell time (you know, one that actually has numbers on it).
From left to right:
- A bright orange watch daddy would envy every hour of the day from Nordstroms.
- Invasion of the space aliens from Swatch-owned flik flak.
- Eco-friendly and very easy to read watch from Sprout in aqua or green.
- A Crewcuts Timex classic in moss.
- A very practical starter watch with a velcro band by Timex.
- A clear winner for days visiting daddy at the office: croc-embossed boys watch from Nordstroms.
- Wait, maybe this is the winner for daddy’s office. Can’t go wrong with a Legos AND Star Wars combo.
- Continuing our robot trend with another easy-to-read option from flik flak.