J and J can’t wait to see Grandma and Grandpa and watch the fireworks this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Next week, we’ll be starting on some of the Christmas-y crafts I’ve been bookmarking. Here are just a few of my favs:
- Fabric Twist Ties featured in Gifted magazine (via Making it Lovely)
- Very easy paper flowers (also from Creature Comforts)
- Stenciled tote bag tutorial (which we’ll most likely use to make matching mother/daughter aprons)
- Fabric paper tape (a diy version of the Japanese washi tape that I love)
- And a photography-related craft that will (might) allow me to create some really gorgeous images like this and this.