Here are a few things I loved this week:
- Handmade Charlotte’s new children’s line for Anthropologie, especially this dress.
- This closet nook, which is something I’ve been considering for Jason ever since he started hiding his most cherished toys on his closet floor.
- This little ghost (via Bloesem Kids). I’m wondering if I can adapt this into a paper-mache craft for J+J this weekend. Sounds messy.
- This zipper scarf, especially now that the weather is getting chilly.
- The photography of EyePoetry, especially the above Halloween-ish print.