Print by Lucy Snowe
Joslyn’s The List earlier this week really struck a cord with me. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve started such a list in the past couple of weeks. Crafts to make, sweets to bake, activities to do, gifts to buy. I guess I, too, am a planner. And with only 1 week left before Christmas and 2 weeks of vacation ahead of me, I am in full-on list making mode.
A few things on my list right now:
- Making candy gifts for friends and coworkers, most likely a variation of this toffee recipe.
- Decorating gingerbread houses. I would love to do something like this gingerbread and plaid combo as a centerpiece for our Christmas dinner
- Going tubing in the snow – in Texas
- Making our first snow globes
- Printing our 2012 calendars. Last year we ordered a gorgeous one from Pinhole Press.
- Baking and decorating cookies
- Donating clothing, toys and books
Maybe I can check a few of these off this weekend. Happy weekend!