I’m heading to Alt Summit next week so much of this weekend will likely be spent packing and preparing. So excited and a wee bit hyper-focused on the upcoming festivities.
I think nearly all of my time on the web this week was spent obsessing about (or reading about others obsessing about) planning for the conference, but I managed to squeeze some non-conference-related surfing into my week. Here are my favs:
- This outdoor movie-watching set up found via Aesthetic Outburst has me completely envious.
- I’m not sure where I’d put it, but I’d love to have this in my home.
- How did I just now find out about the photo a day challenge? Hopefully it’s not too late to start.
- Thinking about doing this craft with Jenna this weekend.
- Seriously dreaming about a more decorated and lived-in looking home, including this living room and this kitchen eating area.