The weather is going to be awesome, and we have a pretty fun weekend in store. I’m ready to pack it up and start my weekend, but, alas, I still have a full day of work ahead of me.
Here are some of my favorites from the week:
- We removed artificial dyes from our diets last year. This year I’d like to take it a step further and use natural dyes on our Easter eggs.
- Speaking of Easter, I love Peeps but no longer buy them (yep, the dye issue again), so this year I’m considering these adorable soaps instead.
- If I could sew, I would so make these.
- I just found out about an awesome site featuring party ideas for boys. Today they’re featuring Jason’s 4th birthday party.
- For anyone in the DFW area, my husband’s band is playing tonight. Yay!