As far as favorites go, this gigantic beach ball brought by Grandma last weekend is probably at the top of the list of summer toys so far. You can kick it, throw it, chase it and roll your entire body over it. Definitely good times – for Jason, at least. It holds air about as well as your average balloon, so it’s a bit of work for Daddy to maintain.
A few other favorites from my week:
- I took at least 40 pictures of the Eiffel Tower recently, so I think this craft is definitely in my future.
- Call me a font geek, but I love this 44-day project.
- This wallpaper is genius.
- I’m definitely heading to Kinko’s to do this project over the weekend.
- I’d love to have this for the pool.