Yesterday was Jenna’s 4-year check-up, an event accompanied by 4 shots. Four. Ouch. Watching your child get shots never gets any easier, and after enduring what ended up being a hour-and-a-half visit, I couldn’t possibly drop her off at school. Instead, I brought her home so she could “work” with mommy. I may have given her the impression that my job involves lots of coloring, crafting and tv watching, since that’s how she occupied her time while I sat at my computer most of the afternoon. By the end of the day, she was very clear about how much she preferred “working” to going to school.
Here are a few favorites from my week:
- Can’t wait to try out these geometric printables with J+J.
- Did you love View-Master as a child? Now you can have your own photos made into View-Master reels.
- Ok, I’ll admit it. I can’t wait for Halloween and I’ve been pinning like crazy (this and this and this …).
- I’m not always so good with accessories, so I love this series ‘What to Wear With …‘
- Now that Jason’s started school (and our lives revolve around school activities, soccer games, birthday parties, etc.), I feel like this simple advice is more important than ever.