With Independence Day just a few days away, we decided to plan a little staycation to keep our family entertained across the four-day stretch. Once I started researching things to do, I realized just how how many amazing places we’ve never been in the metroplex we call home.
Here’s a list of activities on our wish list, and while we certainly won’t visit them all over the upcoming holiday weekend, we’re going to try our best!
- Paradise Springs at Gaylord Texas
- Grapevine Fireworks Show
- Free First Saturdays at the Nasher Sculpture Center
- Family Sundays at the Lumen Pool
- The Lot – restaurant/bar/outdoor fun
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Chicken Scratch
- Klyde Warren Park